Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas shabby chic heart DIY

For Shabby chic Lovers I created this simple but so cute DIY. It takes minimum time but the resuld is absolutely amazing and romantic. You can use it to decorate your Christmas tree or just hang it in the house. I bought a heart, but we can do any other form, here the principle is important.

You will need:

  • Heart 
  • Ribbon (0.5m)
  • Pack of small cones
  • beads
  • Glue (I used PVA)


So, first make a ribbon bow in any way you like. Fire edges of the ribbon.

Glue the bow on the heart.

Then glue cones, I had to keep them pressed until the glue grabbed a bit.

Glue beads In spaces between the cones. Generally, this is optional , if you do not want, you can not do it.

Here's what I got:




1 коммент.:

SocksAndMittens said...

Very nice, very pretty!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB